What to automate ?
- Business users have access to different sources of information in silo. In order to do their work, they must extract unstructured data from one source and enter it to another source.
- The IT department has put in place processes to synchronize data between the different data silo in order to surface the information.
Challenges and issues
- Data silos synchronization are difficult to maintain in sync and create duplication of information.
- Business users are finding data inconsistency between the various silo.
- Every change to the business processes is creating days of development and testing to adjust the integration.
The intelligent automation innovations
- Create a central repository who will archive content from the various silo.
- Replace the synchronization engine with a central integration engine that allows real-time access of the information from the central repository.
- Eliminate duplicate and reduce the amount of storage required by over 50%.
- Improve the security and access control for sensitive information.
- Speedup the integration with new systems from a few days to a few hours.
The new architecture allows the IT department to deliver projects faster and allow them to reduce the integration budget by 30%.